As a result of the global pandemic, the number of consumers submitting inquiries during the early stages of the customer journey has skyrocketed. To succeed in 2021, marketers must be able to effectively identify, nurture and convert these storefronts.
During the pandemic, more and more consumers are looking in store windows and sending leads while they are still in the early stages of the customer journey. In this webinar, digital advertising experts Kathy Bryan, CMO, and Joey Liner, CRO of Digital Media Solutions, along with Rich Smith, CMO of Jornaya, discuss the latest research on the pre-and post-COVID consumer buying behavior and present ways from exploring the data to developing personalized nutritional strategies. Smith and Liner also present actionable digital marketing methods for leveraging data to develop personalized food strategies designed to convert storefronts into customers. Speakers show how marketers can better prepare for the needs and preferences of individual consumers.
DMS teamed up with Jornaya to discuss the key trends shaping consumer activity online. Moderator Kathy Bryan, DMS CMO, and industry experts Rich Smith, Jornaya CMO, and Joey Liner, DMS CRO, will discuss the latest research on the pre-and post-COVID consumer buying behavior and present actionable ways to use data to build tailored solutions to develop nutritional strategies.
- Best practices for leveraging data to understand the consumer mindset and improve the shopper journey
- The most effective strategies for delivering a hyper-personalized digital experience
- Effective ways to leverage a data-driven approach to nurture and convert storefronts as part of a successful campaign
- The latest changes in the consumer’s shopping path to life’s big purchases
- How marketers can best prepare for the needs and preferences of individual consumers