July 19-21, 2021 | USA
Browsers are starting with the venerable cookie, apps are choosing to move away from traditional tracking data, and platforms making these changes are asking brands and agencies to trust robot bosses more — let AI focus more and buy more. The digital realm is moving under the feet of marketers and we could all use a map:
- Navigate the new dynamic for platform automation and segmentation
- To build your own data headers and reduce dependence on third parties
- To create measurement models that examine gardens with opaque walls
- Create programmatic campaigns for multiple channels that exceed the sum of their parts
- Create or purchase a cookie ID tracking solution or
- Design a data strategy that solves the post-cookie world
- In the summer edition of MediaPost’s Data and Programmatic Summit, leading data-driven advertising experts to explore and map the new world of consumer identity, segmentation, and measurement.
In the summer edition of MediaPost’s Data and Programmatic Summit, leading experts in data-driven advertising to explore and map the new world of consumer identity, segmentation, and measurement.
- Optimize your digital marketing strategy by engaging in high-quality content
- Enjoyable experience with all participants working together to improve digital marketing programs
- Be an important part of promoting the digital industry
- Unprecedented networking with other senior digital marketing professionals and developing lifelong professional contacts
- Publishing-oriented content and structure to promote the best professional experience for a real exchange of knowledge throughout the day
- Very limited participation to ensure a meaningful and productive network so that all participants really get out of the knowledge and learning of other participants